10-24 Students (10 minimum) 6-10 hours (Depending on class size)
Price: Contact Us
Course Objective: Students will learn basic equipment, proper Rappel/ Belay techniques and procedures as they rappel in a safe, supervised training environment.
- Rappel harness, 1 locking carabiner,
- Rescue figure-8 plate, rappel gloves, helmet.
- Inspection of Individual Gear
- Basic Rappelling Techniques:
- Strong Hand Braking
- Weak Hand Braking
- Tactical Roll Off
- Figure 8 Plate Tie-off
- Inverted Rappel
- Belay Procedures-Stop/ Lower